Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blog Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger HopThis week's question comes from Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?

My answer is Hidden Will of The Dragon by Charlie Courtland, Redemption by Laurel Dewey and as many books by Kelly Armstrong that I could with the leftover. :)

"
Feature & Follow Friday #36

Home > Feature & Follow Friday > Totally Obsessed





Happy Follow Friday everyone! Let me tell you a little bit about this HOP. Every friday or really Thursday evening we all get together and say HI! But, we need to know how to find you, so please your link in the Mr. Linky below. Also on Follow Friday we have a Feature...because alliteration is the way we roll. Each week is a different feature from the book blogging community. They are picked randomly or I give in after multiple harassing emails. Just depends on the week. If you want to be next weeks feature...leave your link. Also, I've had a recent rash of people signing up on the linky weeks later, which sort of defeats the purpose. If you want to participate check back here on the next Friday!


Our feature this week is...

Ashley of Bookaholic Does Blogging


I'm Ashley and I run Bookaholic Does Blogging! I started Bookaholic Does Blogging in October 2010 when I discovered my personal blog was becoming a sea of book posts. I'm pretty open in my taste for books and there isn't much I won't read. I most enjoy paranormal books, though I'll pick up a chick lit just as easily. Some other genres I love include historical fiction, mystery, romance, and pretty much anything that is fiction. It's a rare occasion when I read a non-fiction novel.

As far as Ashley the girl, I am currently a junior in college studying Accounting, Finance, and Economics (it's a lot -- I know)! I am currently engaged and planning a Fall 2012 wedding. I also have two awesome cats that I love. =) In addition to reading, I enjoy shopping and crafty things as well. =)

Q. Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I'm Rachel the Girl. The thirty-two year old mommy (3 year old girlie) and wife (hottie Marine vet) and corporate slave (indentured servant). I'm a Graphic Design manager/minion for a business management company in New Orleans. I have 1 dog and 2 cats + 4 or 5 fish. I don't drink enough and my family is so unbelievable huge that they usually plan my other waking moments when I'm not blogging or being that mom or wife. I'm also very into art so if I'm not bloggin, I'm designing on the puter. XOXO Happy Friday ya'll

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog and thanks for visiting me and Following my blogs!

TC said...

Hi, just stopping on by on the hop. I'm loving finding out a bit about the people behind the blogs, I'm so nosy!

Elizabeth said...

Another set of books I am not familiar with....wow!!!

....this question definitely adds to toppling TBR stacks.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer, my reviews and Scotland photos.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Hm...Not familiar with the two books you listed, but I'll have to check them out now! :o)